Before & After School Club
We hope that you find the information relating to our Breakfast Club helpful. We have tried to cover any queries that you may have but please either ask a member of the Breakfast Club staff or ring the school office if there is anything else you would like to know.
Our Early Birds Breakfast Club is held in ‘The Willows’ – our converted bungalow that offers a homely setting
- The club runs from 7.45 - 8.30 a.m. Monday to Friday during term time (excluding Teacher Development Days and other school closures).
- We offer 16 places.
- Children will be offered a healthy balanced breakfast e.g. toast, cereal, bagels, juice, milk or water.
- There will be a range of activities available including games, reading, art and ICT.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- A high level of care will be given to enable children to gain confidence and learn new skills.
- Early Birds Booking Form
- Early Birds Welcome Pack and Parent Agreement
- The club runs from 8.00 - 8.50 a.m. Monday to Friday during term time (excluding Teacher Development Days and other school closures).
- The Breakfast Club is run by Mrs Bates, Mrs Hurley and Mrs Jones.
- We cater for all pupils within our school and we can offer up to 24 places.
- You can download an Infant School Application Form and Parent Agreement here Infant School Breakfast Club Booking Form
Once the children arrive at the club they will be given a choice of healthy breakfasts and drinks and then they will be able to participate in a varied range of activities. We would request that children arrive between 8.00am and 8.30am. Breakfast will not be served after 8.35am.
If you would like to book a place at our Breakfast Club please complete the registration form at the back of the pack along with the signed Breakfast Club agreement.
If you have any queries you can contact the School Office on 01793 812340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help with any queries and we want your child to enjoy their time at Wroughton Infant School Breakfast Club.
Fees are designed to cover all costs including staffing, food, equipment and any other day to day running costs of the club. In the event of any price increase parents/carers will always be given at least one month’s notice. We currently charge £3.00 per child per session. Payment should be made via ParentPay in advance. Invoices are not issued unless requested. Please note full fees will be charged even if your child is absent due to illness, unless 24 hours’ notice is given.
Health and Safety
To help ensure the safety of all children attending the Breakfast Club we must have at least two adults on duty. We, therefore, regret that we are unable to accept children prior to 7.45 a.m. each morning at the Juniors and 8.00am at the Infants.
Click here for information regarding the After School Club that is run by Rascals in the Infant School Hall.You can also download the Clubs Child Protection Policy here.Contact details and for more information please contact Kate or Stacie: 07731356487 or 07825442141 or email: email@example.com